Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple false starts, :rolleyes:I finally got my car. It is an Blue EX 2WD Plane Jane and I love it.:) The seat is a little more bucket than I would like but I plan on new sheep skins like my old Accord and a thin piece of foam, will take care of that (I'm a big guy and need a little more wiggle room). I also miss the bottom space on the steering wheel which I used to steer from but I'll get used to the side hole configuration. In every other way it seems to be perfect.:p I'll be adding AC power to use some power tools and battery chargers, computers etc. I heard that pure sine wave is preferred. I don't know what the max, the altenator can handle etc. Not well versed in that stuff.:confused: I have one in my Dodge PU and it works well. I'll also add side molding and splash guards and lighting. I nap in the car, so the 6'+ of bed space is great, as well for the shopping aspect.
Like CHEFMARK, I too have beautiful black hair growing all the way down my back.;) It just won't grow on my head. I"m 60, retired, and don't work, just play. For my wife/companion/love of my life, it's just play play play.:D Hope it stays that way forever. I'm a transplant from Brooklyn to Rockland NY.
Best of all , to one and all

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
welcome glad you joined the club !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts