Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your information, make sure when you renewed or added the service that your XM radio account is properly set in XM database. Let me explain. I saw on my last credit card bill a payment for XMradio Canada at $187. So, I called them because after my three months trial I decided to continue the service and I paid with my credit card (I know big mistake from my part) Anyhow, in December I paid for a full year subscription using postal mail. Speaking with XMRadio service agent, they told me that my account is a three months subscription and that I'm using it for my boat!!! I never had a boat. Basically, the person who filled in my info did it wrong. I requested to get a manager to call me asap to fix this situation. They called me about an hour after saying that my credit card account will be credited within the next two or three days and my subscription has been fixed being a full year service for a car.

Now, I understand that if I didn't use a credit card for that subscription I would picked up this major error upfront.

Even though I'm 54 years old, still learning everyday!!! lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah, I've had similar issues with XM and Sirius, before the merger. They both are very good about fixing errors and crediting you in a very timely manner.

·
Registered
668 Posts
First rule, of XM, NEVER give them your credit card information. Always have them bill you.

Second rule, Call them with all charges and tell them there is no freaking way you are going to pay that much money for a radio.

Third rule, call in the morning when you might get an American to talk to and make sure you get that persons name and ID #

XM is one step above a scam, they will take your moneyand never look back. God help you if they have to update your radio, it will take you days on the phone to get it straighen out.
Other than that I really like my XM radio.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts