Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My XM radio stopped working the exact day my 3-month trial was up, about two weeks ago. XM hasn't made any real effort to sign me up and I'm okay with that. I like a few channels, but I wasn't that into it.

I hit the XM button this morning to get away from an irritating commercial, and guess what? It works.

I looked online and found this:
http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Sat...m=HPSuperTab&utm_campaign=FREELISTENINGQ22011

What good is a promotion if they don't tell anyone, though?

Anyway, thought some of you might be interested!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for the heads up my XM button is feeling lonely and is about to get some love lol... I only liked it when I got bored of my ipod or forgot it

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If XM had a cheap package for just the commercial stations, I might go for it - my little ones really like the XMkids station. For myself, I just plug in my iPhone and listen to my own playlists or I put the iPhone on Pandora.
I'm going to enjoy having the extra choce for the next 2 weeks, though!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just renewed XM for my wife's car about 2 weeks ago, one year 108.xx. What pi$$es me off is I had to fight/argue for about 45 minutes before they would even give me a halfway decient price. They kept putting me on hold thinking I would go away. HA!!!! never under estimate an Italian SOB.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I pay the $12 / month fee... ($36 / quarter).

I've had XM since it first came out and not only do I emmensly enjoy it, but I feel that it's an overwhelming value at that price.

Sure, FM or AM is free.... but the variety I get with XM, and the ability to always* have great reception across all genres, including BBC and NPR... it's unbeatable in my book.

(*except for the occasional drop-out in valleys and trees... but still better than constantly scratching AM/FM signals)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surrounded by tall trees where I live. Now that the trees have filled in with leaves, I get horrible reception all around my town. I can see the value for some people, but not for me.

·
Registered
237 Posts
just got an offer in the mail to renew my subscription for $77 for the year... not too bad..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I didn't get mine in CT, but I do get it for my wife's car. It's $5 per month for 5 month. Not bad at all. Just remember to call them at the end of promotion months and tell them to disconnect the service. they always end up give me deals like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts