Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. I had a total dumb moment with the CT. Left the hatch open and backed out my garage.

Damages come to $2900 per Geico adjuster. They just started tear down yesterday, now waiting for the hatch to come in. The hatch alone is $800 without the glass or anything, just the door. Jeez...

I guess that's why we have insurance. Sad it's only 5 months old... barely.

Anyone else had an accident in their CT yet? My adjuster had never seen one before.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Last October 2010, I had only 500km when I get an "hit and run" on my front bumper. The bumper was replaced with a bill of $1200.00. Most of the time, I try to locate the best spot to park my car when I need to use public parking but as you can see, some people doesn't care about others. ARGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
That sucks man :( While it is at the body shop get them to put a extra piece of foam tape under the rear spoiler so you don't end up with the paint chipping problem. That a few crosstour's have had:) Don't beat your self up over it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear, man, the first dent was a doozy. Yep, thanks be for insurance. Let us know how it turns out. Feel better man.

·
Registered
422 Posts
ive backed into a pole, and rear ended my friend a little while ago =(

its all fixed now

hope your car gets back to normal soon ^^

·
Registered
124 Posts
Is there suppose to be a pic here somewhere? It is in the pictures/media section...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Somebody pulled a hit and run on mine, put a little ding in the rear bumper. Just waiting for things to settle down to have it repaired. It's nice to have $0 deductible lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
I cannot see it either!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
i see a box with a red x :confused:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Pics work now! Ouch! I can almost feel the pain since it's the same color as mine :(

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Sorry to hear it... unscathed in ~8 mos thus far on mine. I have kids and they are masterful at trying to distract me when I am backing out of the garage or turning onto busy roads :rolleyes: So far I'm unflappable :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got our CT EXL few weeks ago, still looking that way....hopefully for years to come....the finest car we've have to date... better than the 08 Pilot EXL I just traded,, the 27 mpg on highway last weekend was nice also..for my wallet...

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got a tow truck reversed into my CT @ 6k, the owner of the tow truck payed out for the damages and recently some dumbass wasnt watching where he was driving and rear ended my CT @ 9k. only owned this thing for 5 months so far. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
My wife was rear ended causing serious damage in March. Total cost $15000.00. New subframe pull old frame back just to mention a few. Car is repaired and looks and drives like new.

Mert Cheney

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts