Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me about a month before I saw another CT (Bronx, NY), and another month to see one more (Kittery, Maine, last Sunday). Today I saw one in Orange, CT. That's two in four days. This is an infestation! What happened to our exclusivity?

·
Registered
621 Posts
It took me about a month before I saw another CT (Bronx, NY), and another month to see one more (Kittery, Maine, last Sunday). Today I saw one in Orange, CT. That's two in four days. This is an infestation! What happened to our exclusivity?
Same thing happened to me.

When I first got my CT I went months without seeing another one. (I even drove across country and back!)

And then one day, I started seeing them on a fairly regular basis.

I'd say that I see at least one a day now.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I LOVEEEEE the fact that not alot of people drive a crosstour...I hate it when I had my nissan 350....EVERYONE had one where i live (Jersey). Now that I have my crosstour ....I LOVE it when i dont see ANY LOVE ITTTTT

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
I have also noticed two more here in Kansas. I think if we get these half dozen or so more CT’s for members here we should then have all of them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have also noticed two more here in Kansas. I think if we get these half dozen or so more CT’s for members here we should then have all of them.

I agree, I have seen a few more too and to think that this would be right here in Johnson County, land of the Lexus 350 and the Toyota Sequoia

·
Registered
621 Posts
I will have to say though, CT owners seem pretty oblivious to other CT owners.

In fact, in the span of about 20 min, I had two other CT almost drive right into me because they didn't see me.

Then they didn't even seem to notice we were driving the same car.

·
Registered
534 Posts
We see them all the time. We have several duplicates to ours around my office and my wife's office. When we dropped ours off at the body shop at the dealer to get a ding fixed, we were told we were only the 2nd CT to ever come in, when I picked the car up the following friday, he said 5 more came in that week, 2 just like ours.

The "other" Honda dealer in town sent us a letter to upgrade to a 2012. No money out of pocket, just get out of this lease early and start a new one, which we didn't plan on doing until this lease was up. We're still considering it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was in Los Angeles for a week and only saw one.

Dallas is really sparse as well. We only see one or two per month.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still don't see a whole lot of them here in Houston... about one or two a week is all. There was one day about 3 weeks ago that I saw 4 in one day though :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got one in Kansas in the Fort Riley area ive only seen two others so far but no mods on them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Over the last ten days we've been to Oklahoma City, Abilene, KS, Denver, and now Santa Fe...and haven't seen any Crosstours yet.

I'm sure missing mine...for this trip we've rented a Mitsubishi Endeavor. It measures 10 - 12% more noise than the Crosstour and is averaging 19.5 mpg on the highway. Not even an auxillary jack on the stereo.

Bottom line...Crosstour rules!

·
Registered
34 Posts
started seeing more outside pgh area as well.

also i still get asked about it here and there and if i like it, what it is etc

had that happen today at a gas station

i think people really like the looks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts