Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these off Ebay, I thought I better start thinking about winter and what it does to your car. Under 100 buck & free shipping

·
Registered
594 Posts
Those look great! I especially like the raised edges and the fact that they're an exact fit. That floor never is gonna get dirty with those on the car lol. I bought the cheap 10 dollar ones for now cause I wanted to buy some other stuff but those are coming soon!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the OEM mats were kind of cheep.....opps wait I take that back, that's a complaint.=:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Heck! Those would be good for all year round. If it isn't snow, it's mud. If it isn't mud, it's grass clippings.

-fred

·
Registered
29 Posts
I spent the money and got the Weathertech's. My wife has them in her '08 Pilot, we ski every weekend and they are awesome -they are laser cut to exact specs. Worth it if you live in snowy, wet ares.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i was thinking about replacing my cheap ass 30 dollar ones with the weather tech ones, but i dont know if i can waste 200 bucks on floor mats

·
Registered
237 Posts
The custom fit Weathertech's are the best. We just purchased the ones for the front since the vast majority of time its just the wife and I.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts