Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lowered my CT on 1 piece coilovers, and im putting 20” Vossen CV3s on it, ride height is perfect but it is going to rub, im looking into getting front camber kits for it but only ones i find are the 08-12 accord ones, my question is will they fit ? please and thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I lowered my CT on 1 piece coilovers, and im putting 20” Vossen CV3s on it, ride height is perfect but it is going to rub, im looking into getting front camber kits for it but only ones i find are the 08-12 accord ones, my question is will they fit ? please and thank you
hi, can you please tell me what modifications did you do? im planning to do the same with my 2012 CT. thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, can you please tell me what modifications did you do? im planning to do the same with my 2012 CT. thank you!
I was told by someone who worked at Honda who lowered theres that they used TL camber kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts