Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those wheels look sick!!! please post a few pics once installed...
OTO: Agreed, those new wheels would look awesome!

Isn't it interesting though, how language and it's accepted use, over time, changes?

It used to be that the word "sick" had entirely negative connotations. If you said, "you're sick looking", that was a slap in the face.

Now, you've paid him nice compliment. Wonder when/where/how "sick" changed meanings?

:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
OTO: Agreed, those new wheels would look awesome!

Isn't it interesting though, how language and it's accepted use, over time, changes?

It used to be that the word "sick" had entirely negative connotations. If you said, "you're sick looking", that was a slap in the face.

Now, you've paid him nice compliment. Wonder when/where/how "sick" changed meanings?

:)
LOL the exclamation marks made all the difference. I'm 25 and I've been using "sick" in this way since 4th or 5th grade, so "sick" has meant cool for at least 15 years... LOL ....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Those wheels look sick!!! please post a few pics once installed...
I definatly will, I am currently working in Afghanistan and will have to wait until I get back home. The Wheels and tires will be delivered next week and sit in the garage til then. I just hope that they dont become planter pots if I take too long to get back.

I am in my 50's and still use "sick" lol

Cheers
Pop

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
i want to see photos too ! "sick" works for me LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice wheels

great choice. I went with Vossen VVSCV1 matte black. Front are 20x9 et38, rear are 20x10.5 et42. The front doesn't tuck like I want but that's because the tire size I need with my suspension doesn't exist. You should be fine.

·
Registered
66 Posts
How are those breyton wheels....a good fit on the crosstour?
I am still stuck in Afghanistan until my leave comes up, the tires and wheels are sitting in my garage but not installed yet...my wife doesnt drive so is in no hurry.

The second thing I do after I get home will be to install them, test them and then post some pictures.

Cheers
Pop

1 - 9 of 9 Posts