• love it.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • hate it.

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Not for me but it looks good. No problem drawing attention to this one. Good luck with it and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Need bigger photo's but looks nice,What is the ride like? what size tire did you go with?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Do you have any normal size pics? I wanna say looks nice but I'm squinting lol... Could you add side profile pic?

·
Registered
184 Posts
PHENOMENAL COLOSSAL WHEELS!!!
itty-bitty photographs...

:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
24's don't look good on anything, and all they do is destroy brakes, steering components, suspension, and gas mileage. I'll never slap wheels that weigh over 200lbs on anything I own.

I'm just gonna guess, Atlanta area?????

·
Registered
184 Posts
24's don't look good on anything, and all they do is destroy brakes, steering components, suspension, and gas mileage. I'll never slap wheels that weigh over 200lbs on anything I own.

I'm just gonna guess, Atlanta area?????
Is that so? I think I need some furthur education regarding oversized rims. Is it just the weight alone that causes attrition on breaks, steering and suspension?

I was thinking of getting 20" rims for my car as I see many BMW's, and Audi's that offer 19's and 20's. Is there anything special done with those particular vehicles that may give it a more robust ride and handling?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Pretty much it's just the weight, and if the overall OD is increased, the stress increases even more. Unsprung weight is the ABSOLUTE worst kind of weight to have on a vehicle, and adding more just deteriorates every driving characteristic of any vehicle.

I've lifted big rims that weighed more than my 40" Boggers on my F150, and even my fullsize truck didn't like those, I highly doubt an Accord would handle them worth a damn at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts