Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We travel a lot, and it is always good to know where the great dealers are.

In the DFW area, we bought our Crosstour from Jim McNatt Honda in Denton. They were helpful in the selection process, helped us to find the best deal on the perfect car, and are always friendly when we go in for service or questions.

I highly recommend them if you are in the North Texas area.

·
Registered
93 Posts
In South Florida, I would highly recommend Holman Honda; family owned and operated (I think) and the personal attention is great. Rick Case; however IMHO, is one of the worst dealerships I have ever dealt with. They were quick to sell me my car (no surprise), but failed to stand by me when Honda starting experiencing a series of clear-coat issues on a number of early 03 and 04 Green colored Accords.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
I've had very positive experiences at Bethesda, Maryland Honda. The service shop is top notch and they don't mess around from what I've encountered. I notice many of the employees have been there for one or more decades which is generally a good sign as well.

I purchased my 2010 4WD with Nav from another local dealership (got a price nobody else could touch which I suspect was because they make it up on $ervice in spades!) who is notorious for exorbitant repair costs and unnecessary repairs on some occasions (that friends have sheepishly shared with me).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts