Honda Crosstour Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just a couple shots of her after picking her up... Rides good and looks good! Dropped about 3 inches!

·
Registered
195 Posts
:eek: IT CAME OUT SOOOO GOOD!:D I wish I had the extra $ to get my done!!!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Nice!

Are those KSports Kontrol Pro?

What Damper settings do you have?

Do you know your spring rates front and back?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Nice!

Are those KSports Kontrol Pro?

What Damper settings do you have?

Do you know your spring rates front and back?
Thanks! They are the KSports Kontrol Pros! As for Damper Setting the guys set it all the way stiff and actually it rides just as good as factory. As for the Spring Rates I'm not sure whatever came with.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks everyone! My next step is HID's and then I'm going to Revamp the Audio System quite a bit. I'm going to be doing quite a bit of the "Media" stuff inside the car. Its the only Crosstour done up here so I gotta represent.

King Kovi,

They are the KSport Kontrol Pros

·
Registered
154 Posts
wow full stiff nice i guess everyone feels them diffrently

the car came out great what size tire did you do with?

Thanks! They are the KSports Kontrol Pros! As for Damper Setting the guys set it all the way stiff and actually it rides just as good as factory. As for the Spring Rates I'm not sure whatever came with.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I went with 245/45 R20. As for the stiffness. I like how it feels. I haven't really had any issues yet!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I am completely amazed and surprised that I haven't had any issues with 245/45R20 yet with this crazy NYC winter.

It does ride a little rougher than stock 18s, but that I mainly attribute to the tire I chose (Continental ExtremeContact DWS) Which has huge gaps in their treads for snow grip, but that makes braking a lot worse, and it makes a lot more noise on the road...

BTW: Which tire did you choose?

I went with 245/45 R20. As for the stiffness. I like how it feels. I haven't really had any issues yet!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I am completely amazed and surprised that I haven't had any issues with 245/45R20 yet with this crazy NYC winter.

It does ride a little rougher than stock 18s, but that I mainly attribute to the tire I chose (Continental ExtremeContact DWS) Which has huge gaps in their treads for snow grip, but that makes braking a lot worse, and it makes a lot more noise on the road...

BTW: Which tire did you choose?
Just some cheapies as the heat out here tears through tires... I'll never get expensive tires living here. lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
That's awesome man literally right down the street!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Has anybody installed the H & R springs yet? If so where did you get them and what is the part number? Thanks. I have a 2015 EX-L AWD V6

·
Registered
40 Posts
i cant see any of the pics that are posted in this thread, and its killing me cause i wanna know what 19's/20's on h&r's looks like.. <--- jersey/staten island here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey every one haven't posted on a thread yet but here i go

2013 honda crosstour EX-L WO/nav
35% tint all around 50% on the windshield
black on back interior W/woodgrain accents
led interior lights hid 6k low headlights 8k fogs
led highs led turn signals
bc racing coilovers 14k custom springs
TL rear 6 piece adjustable arms
20/10.5 +35 farredas F4Rs
tire 245/35/20 toyo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Long time owner, first time poster here...

Hey guys, I haven't posted much of anything however recently I have read some real good stuff on this forum.

Anyhow, thought I would introduce myself and also post some pics of my 13'AWD with newly installed 20's.

I was originally going to have Coilspring in KS make me custom springs but I'm leaning towards the Ksports. I'm looking for a "nice" drop, nothing aggressive and would love peoples feedback on setting them up/ specs for a nice "stock+" look.

I'm going to attempt to post some pics here. Let me know if you guys can't see them.

Attachments

41 - 57 of 57 Posts