Honda Crosstour Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
ivan

yea its vinyl from arlon automotive it looks just like paint its crazy i love it i also did my door pillars in the gloss black that dull black plastic was killing the flow of the car

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
You're talking about the interior pillars, or the outside black parts

Can we get a close up pic?

ivan

yea its vinyl from arlon automotive it looks just like paint its crazy i love it i also did my door pillars in the gloss black that dull black plastic was killing the flow of the car

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes the outside black part

You're talking about the interior pillars, or the outside black parts

Can we get a close up pic?

·
Registered
25 Posts
GL thats all natural camber when aired out no modification whats so ever except for the fender roll which was done when i was dropped on the coils. we are kinda blessed with have plenty of room in our rear wheel wells to accomadate such a drop

DM or text me and ill show you the set up and answer any questions you may have.

how are you liking the rotors from brakeperformance? im thinking about going with there's or using R1 concepts since they are offering me a 30% discount
I did it with 20" Vossens, looked awesome but even with the ingalls camber kit, I was still burning up tires like crazy!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
You're talking about Rears?

Which side of the tire?

I did it with 20" Vossens, looked awesome but even with the ingalls camber kit, I was still burning up tires like crazy!

·
Registered
158 Posts
uuumm im on 20's by 10.5 wide all around. ive had my tires on there for about 8 months with no signs of wear at all.

also i dont drive like the picture thats parked height my actual ride height all my alighment specs are in order.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
You're running 245/45R20, which isn't technically designed for 10.5s

He's going to run much fatter, so there's definitely going to be more side wall sticking out... and I think overall diameter is larger too... You think he's going to have that much clearance when the wheel is turned full?

uuumm im on 20's by 10.5 wide all around. ive had my tires on there for about 8 months with no signs of wear at all.

also i dont drive like the picture thats parked height my actual ride height all my alighment specs are in order.

·
Registered
158 Posts
what size is he going to run? the front cant clear more the a 245 any thing bigger will rub while turning..

You're running 245/45R20, which isn't technically designed for 10.5s

He's going to run much fatter, so there's definitely going to be more side wall sticking out... and I think overall diameter is larger too... You think he's going to have that much clearance when the wheel is turned full?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
UPDATE!!

My Brakes are here, so I'll be changing those out this weekend and the rims will be here Monday, and I have an appointment for the Coilovers/Camberkit installed, and of course an alignment on Thursday! I can't wait! :D

Is there anything I need to do once I put the brakes on? Never had drill slotted rotors before. I'm replacing all 4.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks for the update! We look forward to seeing the changes next week.:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Brakes are on! Thank God the originals were getting really bad. (Warped Rotors)

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Which brakes rotors are those?

UPDATE!!

My Brakes are here, so I'll be changing those out this weekend and the rims will be here Monday, and I have an appointment for the Coilovers/Camberkit installed, and of course an alignment on Thursday! I can't wait! :D

Is there anything I need to do once I put the brakes on? Never had drill slotted rotors before. I'm replacing all 4.

·
Registered
158 Posts
love them!!!

where did you get them im looking for some

UPDATE!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
GL84 & 7th,

go here and put in your info. Not a bad price, I went with Semi-Metallic though for pads.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Here she is before she goes and gets the K2's put on tomorrow :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
ohhhhh boy

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
They said I'll get my car back most likely tomorrow so PICs will be up depending on what time tomorrow I get it lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nice wheels! Can't wait to see it dropped! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 58 Posts