Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a floor jack and looking to lift up the front of my CT to put jack stands over and do my oil change. When I looked under the car I didn’t see the traditional tow hook like there is in most Accords; all I saw were mostly plastic mud guards. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Thanks I really appreciate your replies, is that diagram from a 2013 manual? Because when I check under my CT for that spot pictured, there’s a bunch of splash guards and no designated jack point that I’m seeing atleast. Wanted to make sure it was the same yesrs diagram
Something like 18 inches back from the front of the car there is a gap in the bottom splash panels where something like a 6" section of black metal (looks similar to the black panels around it) belonging to the front subframe shows through. It has something like a 1" hole in it surrounded by four holes that look to be in the 4mm diameter size. That metal plate is your front-central lifting point on the 2013-15 CT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something like 18 inches back from the front of the car there is a gap in the bottom splash panels where something like a 6" section of black metal (looks similar to the black panels around it) belonging to the front subframe shows through. It has something like a 1" hole in it surrounded by four holes that look to be in the 4mm diameter size. That metal plate is your front-central lifting point on the 2013-15 CT.
Thanks again for the detailed responses!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts