• Other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen 2 Crosstours in my area and I was looking to see where the majority of CT owners live.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Montréal (Québec) and I have seen 6 in the city, mostly black but one white and one red also.

I see another one in my transit to work every morning and evening !

·
Registered
183 Posts
I live in Nanaimo, BC and have seen one other in town..(2 but I think it was someone test driving mine before I bought it)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm on the 3rd coast, and I'm starting to see more and more fo these things on the road. I got excited the other day when a black one was parked behind me at Target, until I saw the dealer plate, I figured that didn't really count lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Barrie ON

I live one hour north of Toronto in Horseshoe Valley. Barrie is the closest city. I have seen only one other Crosstour around. It sure turns heads and I get the odd person approaching me, though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i live in calgary, alberta. i've actually seen a fair amount of crosstours.
the sales person who sold me the car, owned one himself. ive seen a black, blue and white one, as far as i rememmeber, but im pretty sure there is more in calgary, seeing as the weather here tends to be all fucked up

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
I have yet to see another CT on the streets, there are a few at the dealers though.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in the greater Atlanta area. I have only seen one other CT on the road so far, but have only been looking for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I live in the greater Atlanta area. I have only seen one other CT on the road so far, but have only been looking for a couple of weeks.
Where in Metro Atlanta did you see the other Crosstour?

·
Registered
422 Posts
ive been in vancouver for a week now, and my god i havent seen a single crosstour. i see more s class benz than hondas =(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Charlotte NC metro area here. I've just seen my second one in the parking lot when we stopped at Lowes tonight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live in New Mexico - where the majestic Rockies meet the Great Plains - also known as the desert Southwest. "Poor little New Mexico. So far from Heaven, so close to Texas."

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in Calgary, Alberta. As far as sightings, we've had 2. We noticed a red/black EX-L AWD today in a grocery store parking lot (the owner said she'd had it for two months and loving every minute of it) and my husband saw an E-XL AWD this past Thursday morning (black/black). We're getting lots of rubber-necking in the week we've had ours...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm in central North Carolina. I've seen a green CT around. That one and my white one are teh only ones I've seen.

-fred

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw three on the street or in parking lots after I started looking at them this past May. I picked up my car on 8/2 and have seen none since then. I know that Honda dealers are pushing them with substantial discounting and have seen several dealer's internet stocks slowly go down, however, I've seen none of them on the streets here in Salt Lake City.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm in New Mexico but not really near Kemosabe, much hotter, less wet, further south, and east in the desert, I'm closer to 'Old' Mexico than I am to Kemosabe in Albuquerque. And believe it or not, New Mexico is a member of the United States, the 47th in 1912. You would be surprised how many people do not belive this.

No other CT's in Carlsbad... yet.
Richard

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in the D/FW area of North Texas...not many CT's around, yet. Kinda cool to see people's faces as they wonder what car is that???

·
Super Moderator
337 Posts
I'm in Maryland (Washington DC metro area). I've observed two of them in the past ~6 months.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts