Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 CT EXL w/Nav. I have the 18" wheels. I would like to replace the center caps of the wheels with something that does not designate Honda. Here are my two questions:

1) Does the center cap of the wheels come out? If so, does it just pop out by pushing on the inside?

2) Are there any other center caps available? I'm guessing that most after market wheel shops would have various design center caps. Ebay did not seem to have that many, but I've only starting looking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wheel Cenetr Cap

Yes,

The center cap pops out, it is plastic. You can order center caps from your Honda dealer that are blank. Here is the part # 08W16-SCV-100R1. About $12 a piece

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not exactly. The part number you listed is for a center cap with two holes in it for the 'H' emblem. The "H" on the center cap is held on through the two holes. I was looking for a center cap without any holes or lettering. Honda recommended any aftermarket custom wheel shops as they thought their center caps were a standard size and other caps would fit. I have not checked this out yet, but will shortly and let the board know. I suppose I could fill the two holes with a glue gun, sand it, and then paint?? Just thinking out loud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts