Honda Crosstour Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
Home of the 302k 2012 Honda Crosstour V6 2wd
201 Posts
My daughter ended up getting a used CR-V.

Still not sure what I'd get next go round. Test drove RAV 4's and the new hybrid was semi-ok but pricey.

The Jaguar I-Pace looks cool but if they still use the prince of darkness (Lucas) for the electrical system then hard pass!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Lol on the Jag. Definite no.
As Scotty would say....

· Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2013 Honda Crosstour in 2017 with very low milage. Always loved that car and was happy to get such a great deal. Now, 5 years later, all of a sudden the motor mounts went bad, along with the transmission mounts... AND the front axels!!! I thought Honda's were great cars. Now I don't think so at all. It's being repaired now for a grand total of $4500. I won't buy another Honda. All the Toyota's I've had over prior to buying this Honda (4 Toyota cars in a row that NEVER had this problem) lasted me 10 to 12 years and never had to go to such lengths of repairs all at once. Not ever.

· Registered
62 Posts
used infiniti q70 bigger or q50 smaller. v6, similar hp probably more. no hatch tho
i just drove my sisters 2017 4 dr civic sedan not hatch but hatch version available. i didnt want to like it but it gets up and is similar body next to my crosstour. its definitely smaller and thinner than crosstour tho. they really just need to bring it back. i dont see anything i like. maybe audi rs5 sportback but $$$$
The civic is a foot shorter and 4" skinnier.

· Super Moderator
383 Posts
Turns out the electric Mustang has more interior space than the I-Pace lol!

Bought a 2023 Integra A-Spec 6 speed MT for my wife. She likes the hatch on my 2013 CT but wanted something sporty and manual transmission... not paddles. I'm driving the CT until it quits or repairs go beyond basic recommended maintenance.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts