Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody has a name for their car.

What did you name your Crosstour, and why?

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Personally I don't like the name Crosstour. Sort of reminds me of the Renault LeCar I once had. I prefer more descriptive names such as Maverick, Mustang, Cougar, Impala, Galaxy, etc. etc. Part of the reason I removed the Crosstour badge from my car. I haven't yet picked a name, but the wife suggested the Excel as it is actually an EX-L. Not sure I like that, but pretty much anything beats Crosstour. I guess since is it my car, I can call it anything I want.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol - I hear ya. I like "Excel" ... it has a good ring to it.

I've named mine "Journey" because it is a part of an incredible journey through life that I am on right now.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
guys at work call it "knight rider" cause it is all blacked out but another guy at work has a white one and sometimes we park next to each other and they are called salt and pepper.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Seety --- for the CT

·
Registered
172 Posts
Don't get me wrong. I love my Crosstour but I call it Beetle Butt.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the squirrel frier...My wife's old 99 accord untill i took over maintenance of the car from her father (not car friendly dude) the air filter had not been changed in 25K miles some two years. a friend of mine saw it and said hey look squirrel jerky...so the name squirrel frier caught on amongst my dodge owners group...they also call it the pregnant hatchback

1 - 17 of 17 Posts