Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know, our CTs are deceptively spacious and can carry a lot more than some might expect. The attached picture shows my entire drum set fits quite easily with room to spare.

C'mon, post some pics of stuff that you've stuffed into your CT.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Man I wish you posted this earlier I've fit 11 lawn bags full of old clothes, shoes, and food to be donated. One of the bags was my passenger tho so it looked suspicious lol.. It was insane but no pics smh...

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Moving my daughter out of the dorm for the summer filled every inch of the CT and her Outback including the passenger area and the storage bins.

·
Registered
25 Posts
2 sets of wheels. 1 set with rims and 1 without. 18"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Storage Space

Got our CT in Feb '11 and made our first "snowbird" trip (from southern NJ) to FL the following month. Took friend's advice and packed all our things in marked cardboard boxes (from Staples), avoiding traditional suitcases, and bought a clothes bar to hang items behind the driver's seat. Worked out well and allowed for maximum use of storage space with rear seats down, easy loading/unloading and minimal effect on rear vision. We loved our Accord sedan but the CT offers so much more.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No pics sorry

A 63" & 2- 42" flat-screen tvs. 10 - 3 cubic feet bags of mulch -back seats down.

·
Registered
172 Posts
So far, just four boxes containing new Crosstour chrome-look wheels and then my original wheels, back in the boxes after the new one were put on, and my bike, but at different times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts