• Kona Coffee Metallic

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Mountain Air Metallic

Votes: 13 2.9%
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
So, we could be COT. Hmmm, makes me sleepy. Bad idea while driving.
Thanks for the answer.
:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the 2012 White Diamond Pearl with Black interior. I will have had it 2 years in August and I'm still in love with it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
White Diamond Pearl ....yesterday! Black leather w/nav
Love the look of it.:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
White Diamond Pearl Crew!! WDP!!!:D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colors

Some times the names of the colors are confusing, especially when there seems to be several shades of grey/black! I found this website really helpful in viewing all the different registered colors a Honda Crosstour is available in.

As for me, I have a Polished Metal Metallic!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I picked up 2015 EX-L V6 AWD on Friday. White Diamond Pearl with black interior. I was pretty much sold on a Modern Steel Metalic until I saw the white one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Twilight Blue Metallic is not on the selection list, but that is the color of my 2012 EX V6 Crosstour. I believe that color was only offered for the 2012 model year. It was only offered with the black interior. This color definitely changes depending on the lighting.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Color

I got white diamond pearl
But only because I got a pre-owned.
If I could have afforded a brand new one I would have gone with mountain air metallic for sure :D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Basque red p. Ii

Just purchased a new 2015 Basque Red V6 EX-L CT two weeks ago, I guess this is a new 2014/5 color. We love it, our first station wagon (according to OHIO DMV catagory) since our 1976 Chevy!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Red with beige leather. A 2015 EX-L, V6, FWD with NAV. I like the color, design both inside and out. Bought used VII-15-2018 with 41,000 mi. Replaced original battery five weeks after purchase. My first Japanese car and so far --- I like it!

Bob in NC

141 - 160 of 164 Posts