Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Mountain Air Metallic

Votes: 13 2.9%
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
New owner

Just brought home a 2014,ex-l,v-6'w/nav,in mountain aire metallic.Traded the Wife's 06 accord.looking forward to getting used to all the bells and whistles.My 06 ridgeline pales in comparison.

So far so good,love the car and it made the final cut over all the vehicles we were interested in.Looking forward this forum after belonging to the Ridge Line Forum.Good to see 25 year Honda Owner over here as I enjoyed His imput on the ROC.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just brought home a 2014,ex-l,v-6'w/nav,in mountain aire metallic.Traded the Wife's 06 accord.looking forward to getting used to all the bells and whistles.My 06 ridgeline pales in comparison.

So far so good,love the car and it made the final cut over all the vehicles we were interested in.Looking forward this forum after belonging to the Ridge Line Forum.Good to see 25 year Honda Owner over here as I enjoyed His imput on the ROC.
Good to know another ROC member is here. Gets a little lonesome here compared to the ROC. Loving my CT EX-L and the Koffee color. After having many Honda 4 bangers this 192 HP in the CT is awesome.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just bought a 2013 EX-L I4 Mountian Air Metallic w/ ivory leather and nav for my 83-y/o MIL & FIL. Well, I did the research and shopping and helped them buy it. They love it so far.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Opal Sage Metallic on a 2012 EX 4Cyl. Great on gas and the power is decent. Got it on year end close out with Honda 0.9APR finance and USAA discount for around $23K.

·
Registered
141 Posts
white with black interior. originally went to car max to buy a gmc denali or f350 diesel test drove the crosstour for shits and giggles ended up leaving with it lol.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
2014 Ex-L V6 AWD with Navi -> Polished Metal Metallic (dark grey).

For a color that is almost as popular as White Diamond Pearl, I still have yet to see another CT in the same color as mine in the NYC area (not that CT is all that popular here).

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Good to know another ROC member is here. Gets a little lonesome here compared to the ROC. Loving my CT EX-L and the Koffee color. After having many Honda 4 bangers this 192 HP in the CT is awesome.
I'm also glad there are some other ROC members that have jumped over here. Loved my RL but this new Polished Metal CT is MUCH more fun to drive!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm also glad there are some other ROC members that have jumped over here. Loved my RL but this new Polished Metal CT is MUCH more fun to drive!!
Don't drive the RL much since getting the CT several months ago. Just a little over 5K miles on the RL after 15 months. The RL and CT are 2 of the best products Honda has to offer, but get the least exposure from Honda.

121 - 140 of 164 Posts