Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked up a 2011 Crosstour, and in the back were these two panels, loose. The (Honda) salesman didn't know what they were, and they didn't seem to fit somewhere.

Can someone tell me what they are for? They're about a foot long.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

They look like the dividers for the removable storage box that's accessible by removing the center bottom panel in the trunk.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi,

They look like the dividers for the removable storage box that's accessible by removing the center bottom panel in the trunk.
Not only is this exactly what they are, but they also slide into little pockets inside that storage bin on the sides... so when you aren't using them they are right there and handy, but out of the way.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm always amazed at how some salesman have NO idea what they're selling.

I sold Hondas for a year, and I still know what every piece of every car looks like.
Do yourself a favor, and don't buy a car from that idiot again.
Find a REAL salesman that KNOWS his product and takes pride in his craft, and EARNS his money. :cool:

gr

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm always amazed at how some salesman have NO idea what they're selling.

I sold Hondas for a year, and I still know what every piece of every car looks like.
Do yourself a favor, and don't buy a car from that idiot again.
Find a REAL salesman that KNOWS his product and takes pride in his craft, and EARNS his money. :cool:

gr
It's funny you mention this...

I did *a lot* of research before going in to speak to the dealer... and when I finally went to talk, he answered every question by looking at the window sticker first....

I found a different dealer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reply Mjness

Hi,

These are dividers made to slide on the slots for the removerable utility tray/buckets in the truck-hidden compartment. Just lift the trunck cover and you will see it. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not only is this exactly what they are, but they also slide into little pockets inside that storage bin on the sides... so when you aren't using them they are right there and handy, but out of the way.
Thanks! I only saw one in my storage bin and I was wondering where the other one was. I found your post and then checked my CT again, and sure enough it was on the side like you said. I've been finding all sorts of little tips and tricks in this forum, since I picked up my CT from the dealership a few days ago.

WG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts