Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWW.WEKFEST.COM

wekfest is usually a invite only car show that started back in 1999 in Cali and consisit of the best of the best cars that are picked by a group of people that look at online entries. Meaning you can just have a civic with exaust and expect to show your car.

The date is October 15th 2011 from 2pm-9pm on a saturday.

I submited my car in hopeing i would get the ok to have my car showed and just got the approval yesturday. I was told im the only crosstour to be entered do to it's the only one that is lowered and looks nothing like a crosstour. I still have a few mods left to do before the show and would love to see fellow crosstour owners to come out and enjoy the event. Keep your fingers crossed before the majority of the vehicles that come out to this show and that are approved are high end luxury cars with heavy mods and I am far from that. Not expecting anything maybe originalty or something.

I am entering the car under this websites club/forum becuase im not part of a specific car club or group. Anyway thought I would share the good news Hope to see you there. :D

Mike

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh yeah.. If you haven't done it already.. I recommend amber/white switchback LEDs for your front turn signals.. Personally.. I REALLY like how they came out on my car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed the switchbacks and rear lisance plate leds as well. car looks great at night!

car show is next weekend on the 15th hope to see any local crosstour enthusiasts there need all the support I can get. Hoping to get personal choice from everyone at the show which is hard to get but the car is pretty original.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts