Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the weathertech digital fit mats for the 2013 crosstour? I've read some reviews that state the state the passenger side mat doesn't fit quite right. Anyone have experience with these? I'm really wanting a set with winter approaching :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry I have the 2015, they fit great, and they are awsome. I got the window vent visors. NOTE, the rear ones blow off when you go 100 mph with windows down. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
2014 and they fit fine

Mine is a 2014 model and the Weathertech's fit great on both sides......Nice to have in Winter and I ended up leaving them in for the summer too.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got the "genuine Honda" rubber mats for my new to me 2014 CT. They fit great, and the CT logo is nice, but they are thinner than I expected. I wish I had gone with the Weathertechs, as I'm sure they are much beefier.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry I have the 2015, they fit great, and they are awsome. I got the window vent visors. NOTE, the rear ones blow off when you go 100 mph with windows down. :(
I've hit 110+ and mine never did that... Did you install them correctly?? Mine were also secondhand...

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Yes I just got them recently....

The passenger side fits well on the bottom, but isn't as LONG in the front (as the Honda All Weather Mats)...

If your passenger has long legs, and you're riding around in the mud, then yes... that can be a big problem... but only if they stretch out that far up.

I haven't had the time, but I'm going to superglue my own piece of plastic onto tit to avoid any problems... but the good thing about the weather tech is that it hasn't been sliding around like the old ones.

Anyone have the weathertech digital fit mats for the 2013 crosstour? I've read some reviews that state the state the passenger side mat doesn't fit quite right. Anyone have experience with these? I'm really wanting a set with winter approaching :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
These mats were the first thing I bought for my car. I was hesitant because of the price, that all went away when I opened the box and installed them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Weathertech mats for the front and 2nd row, and huskyliners for the cargo area. I'm very pleased on how the weathertech mats cover the floor. They do their job in catching the mud, dirt and liquid spills. What I like about the husky cargo liner is that it has high lipped edges.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts