Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found water under the rear storage bin.
Seem coming from the little grill close the handle use for folding the passenger side rear seat.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Check the rubber grommet that runs the wiper fluid to the rear wiper. It’s a pass through grommet that Runs the hose through it. Mine was not seated properly to the bodywork, and causing water to go down it. Input some silicone on mine when I put it back for good measures. Open the trunk, top right (passenger side) by the hinge

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two raining days in a row. The leak is still there .
I don't know what to do. Seem really coming from the passenger side. There is water next the sub amplifier. Once in the car, the water finally achieve the lowest point. Just under the storage bin. The driver side is dry in the same area.
Excuse my English. I'm a French canadian

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dandrzejewski, it looks like your water leak coming from the driver side wheel. How did you fix it ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's worse than even. A lot of rain today. There is flood in my car. I'm going to be crazy. The gasket around the hatch looks good. I don't know I where I can found TSB about that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've actually found the source for one of my leaks(hopefully all)
I'd post pics but I can't since my post count is so low.

It was at the triangular joint just behind drivers rear shock tower.
There was no seam sealer at all for a quarter of an inch there letting the water in. I found it by shining a light up in a dark garage.

I posted picks in my gallery but can't link them

·
Registered
42 Posts
On my car there were leaks there, and at the upper shock tower. They removed the shock/spring, and lower control arm. The seam sealed ALL the many seams all over the wheel well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found water under the rear storage bin.
Seem coming from the little grill close the handle use for folding the passenger side rear seat.
Check the rubber grommet that runs the wiper fluid to the rear wiper. It’s a pass through grommet that Runs the hose through it. Mine was not seated properly to the bodywork, and causing water to go down it. Input some silicone on mine when I put it back for good measures. Open the trunk, top right (passenger side) by the hinge
FYI...I have a 2013 Crosstour EX-L with Navi (2WD 4 Cyc) and my XM receiver was damaged and had to be replaced because of the rain water that came through that hole since the grommet wasn’t seated properly. Expensive fix.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts