Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that after a good rain, I get a small puddle of water in the driver's door jamb. When I open the door, the water falls out (no interior water damage)

Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?:confused:

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've noticed that after a good rain, I get a small puddle of water in the driver's door jamb. When I open the door, the water falls out (no interior water damage)

Sounds like it's the inner and/or outer rubber weatherstripping that may need adjusting.
May not have been installed properly or may have been dislodged.

Welcome, btw, and have a great Thanksgiving weekend.
We all have so much to be thankful for.

Cheers,
Colin

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just noticed that yesterday, I drove in a noreastern storm Thursday night and the next morining I opened the passenger door and a good amount of water dumped out of the door sills. Just adding it to the list...

·
Registered
622 Posts

Would this be the result of a drain hole in the bottom of the door. The window seal is not waterproof, a driving rain can force water down and later when the car ages the rubber seals crack, become less pliant, etc. On the Ridgeline forum members warned of clogged drain holes which can rust a door from the inside out.

Anyone know of this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts