Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my brand new 2012 Black 4WD EX-L V-6 Navi here in Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada.

Love it!

I have not been so impressed by a car in a long time.

My eight year old son was a little broken-hearted when he came with my wife and I to the dealership and discovered we were trading in our 2010 Honda Insight (or Hondy, as he called it).

But after riding in the car, he was a convert. He said he's never ridden in such a nice, quiet, smooth riding car. Not to mention we was impressed with the navigation system, sound system, backup camera and all the other bells and whistles. According to him, I made an awesome choice. And I have to agree (so does my wife, I should add).

My first car was a '76 Honda Civic. Man I loved that little car. It's amazing to see how far Honda has advanced since then.

Kudos to Honda for an amazing feat of engineering and style and I look forward to engaging with other Crosstour aficionados on this site in the future!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome Greydog, post a few pics of the new ride when you get a chance. Most of all, enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the all of the welcome(s)! I've uploaded some pics of my ride in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Crosstour.
I've been traveling for over two weeks, and last night as we were driving our Toyota Corolla rental we were both saying how much we miss ours. Can't wait to get back home just to wash it and drive it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts