Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this issue lol? I can push my head rest down to the lowest position, drive for a couple days and it will move itself to the highest position and snap in place. I am not sure how long it takes for this to happen but its weird lol. :confused::p:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Me too. I found I was pushing it up as I stretched and settled into my seat. Was more of a problem when I needed a winner coat.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
668 Posts
I got the same issue, I'm guessing it something I am doing when I get in the car or maybe when I do one of my Stretches wile stuck in traffic.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I figured I would just chime in here... now, y'all can do whatever you want, but I did want to give a quick lesson on headrest placement.

For headrests to be maximally effective during accidents, and prevent whiplash or cervical spine injuries, the top of the rest should be in line with the top of your head.

The seats in the CT are designed to automatically advance the headrest forward in the event of a rear-end collision, so this positioning is not so important as the vertical one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts