Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is a setting or something so you can set an address by voice without having to say it one letter at a time? I've seen some reviews that show them just saying the street name. It's pretty tedious having to spell out the names.

Cheers,
MW

·
Registered
32 Posts
Star out by saying Navigation, then the system will asked how you want to enter the information.
Then you say City, it will ask for the city name, you say the City name.
Then the system will asked for street name, you say the street name.
Then the system will ask for the street number, you say the street number. May sure you say each number separate, if you say 26hundred or something similar, you will confuse the system and it may change your radio station to AM2600 or some other weird thing like that.

Then it will ask if you want to calculate the trip and you answer yes.

You will need to play with the navigation system, once it calculates the route, you can change how it was calculated, and you can add a stop. Or you can preload 5 different destinations and the navigation will give you distance and time to each one. Then you pick how you want to plan your route from there.

Another cool feature, your navigation system remembers all the routes you entered for the last 30 days. So if you need to go back to an address you entered yesterday or a couple a days ago, you just go to that date on the navigation system and it pulls it right up for you.

Or you can enter a ton of favorite route with phone #. I use this feature a lot, when I’m headed to one of my pre-loaded routes, I can tell the navigation system to call them, the navigation dials my phone through the HandsFree link system and I never take my eyes off the road or hands off the wheel.

FYI, this is just the tip of the ice berg when comes to the navigation system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts