Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! In truth I've been watching this site for several months to see if I really wanted to get a Crosstour. We did get a 2011 Black EXL-Nav about 2 weeks ago and have been on several long trips already. This car replaced a 2005 Audi All-Road which we loved and was an amazing car. The Crosstour has big shoes to fill but hopefully it will do so at a much lower cost of ownership! I am a "gearhead" and enjoy classic cars. We have a 1962 Mini Cooper S that is in our photo. We also have a 2008 Honda Ridgeline we love and abuse. It does all the dirty work so the Crosstour doesn't have to. The rest of the fleet includes; 2005 Audi A4 avant, 2006 Toyota Rav4, 2006 MINI JCW, and a Massey Ferguson2410 TLB.
I look forward to being a part of this community!

·
Registered
234 Posts
just hopping you enjoy with us here with any comment feel free to post or any problem you find share with us.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome! Had mine 2 weeks yesterday and loving it. I bought mine on the 11th and took it home valentine's day, so we're breaking them in together. Have fun reading...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy both!

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
Welcome...

The old mini's sure have a lot of headroom. A friend of mine who is 6" 4' tooled around town in one for a number of years.

I bought an 4WD / Nav CT on 1 August and it has been awesome.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Because of my long term involvment with all things Mini and MINI, I'm a member in several other forums. This one looks to be growing into something special for "Crosstourers!"

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Give us your impressions when you have some stick time with the CT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts