Honda Crosstour Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I put the VCM muzzler on back in June. The shudder and shake disappeared. I’m running the standard resistor from the package. I have had the ECO light come on twice. 95 degree day, accelerated and it didn’t come back. Even though he is from Canada, only took 9 days from day of order to Florida. 2 min install. Worth every dime as far as I’m concerned

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would say it depends on what you want. Each of these are a little different and cost wise there is some difference too. For me, I just wanted something easy to install, hidden, easy to remove, does the job I want, and doesn't cost too much, which is why I went with the VCMuzzler. All of them work, you just have to decide which is best for you.

I did a quick search and found these prices.

VCMuzzler II is $89.88 + $14.85 shipping on ebay, making a total of $104.73
VCMTuner (Standard Version) is $79.95 + Shipping

The KTuner V1.2 is about $450 and V2.0 is about $650. This is a much more serious solution than above. This comes with a 5” touch screen display, store multiple tunes including factory tune, onboard logging, Bluetooth, and much more. Unfortunately, the KTuner is set and locked to only one vehicle. So trying to resell it or trying it on your friends car will not work.

Above prices can vary. You can find both the VCMuzzler and VCMTuner used on various Honda and Acura websites including Ebay.
Anyone ever try those products to disable the VCM? I've only seen forums mostly on Pilots and Oddyseys.
I just purchased VCM Tuner II for my 2013 Crosstour Exl. It seems to do the job

21 - 22 of 22 Posts