Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked mine up, have wanted one for years. Figured this one would be easy to get in Georgia, I was right.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Finally picked mine up, have wanted one for years. Figured this one would be easy to get in Georgia, I was right.
:confused: I have no clue what that means. Help, please.

I am leaving my Crosstour with the California DMV issued plate (which isn't on it in this photo) but I have special ones on my other two Hondas.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's something I'd expect to see in Rhode Island!

Here is the plate on my last motorcycle:

I'm guessing execute? :confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I didn't know that in cali you could get symbols on your plate as well... that's kewl!

I lived in R.I. for a few years so i know what a Quohaug is... thought that was funny to see on a georgia plate!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must be an East Coast thing.

;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_clam

Although, in the interest of full disclosure, I did grow up with this book on our shelf:

Wow, memories with Don Bousquet! I have that book and a few others by him around here somewhere. Being from an old 'Swamp Yankee' family in Rhode Island since the 1620's I opted for the Indian spelling. I'm thinking that the CT may get a plate with 'Chowda'. My wife is from Massachusetts and chowda is universal to all of us from up there.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm guessing execute? :confused:
No, its an alternative spelling of my name "Zack."

I use "Xaque" as my screen name for everything, and I have had a few people come up to me while I was on trips who recognized the name from forums we both belonged to.

·
Registered
172 Posts
No, its an alternative spelling of my name "Zack."

I use "Xaque" as my screen name for everything, and I have had a few people come up to me while I was on trips who recognized the name from forums we both belonged to.
Oooh. That didn't occur to me but it makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wore this on my Steel Blue '06 Ridgeline
Still have the plates but my CT wears Disabled Veteran Plates

·
Registered
534 Posts
My mustang and F250 both have Marine Corps vet plates, my wife's CT rocks the LSU plate. I was amazed at how expensive the plate was too, cost me $150 for 2 years. My vet plates only cost me $20, and I only pay once, even though I think they should still be free.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here in Maine the only free plates to Veterans are for 100% Disabled but you pay for the excise taxes etc on the vehicle.

My mustang and F250 both have Marine Corps vet plates, my wife's CT rocks the LSU plate. I was amazed at how expensive the plate was too, cost me $150 for 2 years. My vet plates only cost me $20, and I only pay once, even though I think they should still be free.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts