Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the dealership to get my summer wheels put on. The summer wheels had the TPMS from my previous 2010 Accord Coupe on them. The dealership told me those sensors are not compatible with the crosstour. Now they say I have to pay 260 dollars for new sensors. I drove around for a while to see if the light came on with the summer wheels on but it hasnt yet. Is what they are saying true? Why would sensors for the accord car not work for the crosstour?

I have an appointment in 3 days so if I can save 260 bucks that would be awesome.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
From the slight bit of research I've done, it seems that in 2010, things were changed up a bit. It also appears that not many models share sensors. If you could somehow get the part number for the CT ones, do a search using the "Honda (part #)" and you'll probably be able to find a cheaper option.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. Ya I googled it and came up with the same conclusion. Doesn't make much sense though..

·
Registered
35 Posts
i did the same thing as u did....the light wont come on at low speeds. take your CT and go on the highway for 2 mins and itll come on.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
The sensors for the crosstour only work on the crosstour no other will program, sometimes it can take up to a week for the light to come on. I can sell you sensors for $112.00 so yes they are correct

1 - 5 of 5 Posts