Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see where folks have used bits and pieces from the '10 TL ie forks and swaybars, but has anyone looked into using the TL's full damper assembly front and rear? Seems using the TL springs, dampers and sways would be a proper match. There isn't much weight difference so if it all fits shouldn't it work? And what would be the natural drop, looking to only go down an inch. Could go with the H&R's but would rather stay OEM if possible.
If I could drop an inch and improve handling that'd be ideal.

Thanks in advance for any insight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I'll follow up on my own post. Turns out the TL pieces including springs, dampers and swaybars are interchangeable. And they're fairly cheap. Not sure what the drop would be. I'm sticking with stock set up except for the sway bars. Decided with 4wd, I like the clearance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I see where folks have used bits and pieces from the '10 TL ie forks and swaybars, but has anyone looked into using the TL's full damper assembly front and rear? Seems using the TL springs, dampers and sways would be a proper match. There isn't much weight difference so if it all fits shouldn't it work? And what would be the natural drop, looking to only go down an inch. Could go with the H&R's but would rather stay OEM if possible.
If I could drop an inch and improve handling that'd be ideal.

Thanks in advance for any insight
You sound like you know what your talking about and maybe you can help to clear up my dilemma. I own a 2012 CT EX V6 and got a hack job on my lowering. 1.5 to 2" in front and 2.5 maybe 3 in rear. The hack is they heated my springs to lower it and now front has no shock absorption. Very bumpy and I'm afraid I'm ruining my car by driving while living in Los Angeles, the pothole capital of the nation. I have hears of Acura parts being compatible. I have an opportunity to purchase new Acura Suspension for 2009-2013 Second gen Acura TSX. OEM shocks with Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs. At an insane price. Just want to know if u could help me?😇

·
Registered
25 Posts
Guess I'll follow up on my own post. Turns out the TL pieces including springs, dampers and swaybars are interchangeable. And they're fairly cheap. Not sure what the drop would be. I'm sticking with stock set up except for the sway bars. Decided with 4wd, I like the clearance.
What year Acura? I'm looking into this also? I have a 2012 CT EX V-6 and I'm not sure which year Acura I can use Suspension parts from. If u have info I welcome your knowledge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts