Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped it off yesterday and they didn't know what the scoop was, so they were going to check into it, today. - I just got a call and they said that it needs a new master cylinder. So, I should hopefully get the car back, tomorrow. I just hope this isn't a bad omen! :)

I'm just surprised that no one had noticed how bad the brakes were, from the delivery person that drove it 70 miles to the dealership and the other techs that prepped the car. My typical luck, unfortunately....

·
Registered
237 Posts
That is not a prestigous start to your new vehicle... let's just hope that is the end of your "bad luck"!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I'm beginning to get a little pissed.. I just got a call from the dealership and was told that replacing the master cylinder, did not do the trick. So, they're still talking with Honda to try to figure out what's going on. They have another part on order (can't remember what it was now as my blood was starting to boil) and will try that.
So, if I'm lucky, they'll have it fixed by tomorrrow. Geez, the car got more miles on it from the driver bringing it up from one dealership to theirs, than what I've put on it so far...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry to hear about the problems, my brakes are very touchy, I had to adjust, so I didn't throw myself out the front window. Better to have them fix it now, than to have the brakes go out on your first trip out town. Good luck and hope they get it fixed right, soon.

Gary

·
Registered
622 Posts
Bummer, bummer, bummer. Hope it is a quick fix for you now. Please be sure to pass on the final solution.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys... I'm hoping for the best and will surely post my results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts