Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the doors autolock when I get moving. When I park I can open my door and it works fine but for all 3 of the passenger doors I need to hit the unlock button or they need to flip the unlock.. Is their a way to change this so they can open the door themselves when its in park?

Thanks,
Glenn

·
Registered
621 Posts
The short answer is "yes!"

The long answer is the somewhat convoluted directions that are listed in your owner's manual.

You can toggle all sorts of behaviors such as when they unlock (with car in park or when the key is removed) and what doors unlock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The short answer is "yes!"

The long answer is the somewhat convoluted directions that are listed in your owner's manual.

You can toggle all sorts of behaviors such as when they unlock (with car in park or when the key is removed) and what doors unlock.
Thank yo so much! This is the ONLY annoying part of ownership that I have found so far. Now it is perfect. Thanks!

I reward you with this smiley face: :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thank yo so much! This is the ONLY annoying part of ownership that I have found so far. Now it is perfect. Thanks!

I reward you with this smiley face: :D
I just wish there was an easier way to toggle these settings.

(I suspect that the Chinese version of the CT, with it's secondary in-dash display [a la Pilot] will allow the settings to be changed via menu options.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts