Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the crosstour in the 2021 summer and I've been really trying to accentuate the look of my car, I've tinted the taillights, headlights, and stripes and debadged the rear and started blacking out the chrome and slapped one of those 3M spoilers on it, but I was looking at putting a front lip and rear splitter and really liked the look of the oem parts but they have all been discontinued. Is there anyone who has them and is willing to sell them to me? Let me know/

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought the crosstour in the 2021 summer and I've been really trying to accentuate the look of my car, I've tinted the taillights, headlights, and stripes and debadged the rear and started blacking out the chrome and slapped one of those 3M spoilers on it, but I was looking at putting a front lip and rear splitter and really liked the look of the oem parts but they have all been discontinued. Is there anyone who has them and is willing to sell them to me? Let me know/
I don't think they ever even sold a hfp kit for crosstours? You might have to go with the fits all eBay stuff.
Would love to see some photos of your car, I'm about to go look at a 2015 crosstour in black and will also want to tint the lights and black everything out.

·
Registered
10 EX-L 4WD (no nav) Alabaster Silver
35 Posts
I don't think they ever even sold a hfp kit for crosstours? You might have to go with the fits all eBay stuff.
Would love to see some photos of your car, I'm about to go look at a 2015 crosstour in black and will also want to tint the lights and black everything out.
one guy on here replicated it as much as possible

hfp stuff was done for 2011
grille, lower front and rear bumper

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour HFP Concept
SEMA 2010: Honda Shows Accord Crosstour HFP Concept and Accord Coupe HFP |  Carscoops

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
one guy on here replicated it as much as possible

hfp stuff was done for 2011
grille, lower front and rear bumper

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour HFP Concept
SEMA 2010: Honda Shows Accord Crosstour HFP Concept and Accord Coupe HFP |  Carscoops
They probably made 10 of those for the whole world

·
Registered
58 Posts
They probably made 10 of those for the whole world
I love the blacked out from the factory. Blacking out the chrome around the windows is going to be a pain. The few HFP ones are probably high miles, crashed or owned by some non car enthusiast who bought it as a "cool performance package upgrade" at the time knowing nothing about it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love the blacked out from the factory. Blacking out the chrome around the windows is going to be a pain. The few HFP ones are probably high miles, crashed or owned by some non car enthusiast who bought it as a "cool performance package upgrade" at the time knowing nothing about it.
To my knowledge the chrome window trim is held in with clips and can just be popped out, but i havent done it myself yet so dont go prying on them without checking but yeah, i wish hfp stuff or really any aftermarket stuff was available for these cars, feels good to have a unique car until you need to find the unique parts that only came on these.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To my knowledge the chrome window trim is held in with clips and can just be popped out, but i havent done it myself yet so dont go prying on them without checking but yeah, i wish hfp stuff or really any aftermarket stuff was available for these cars, feels good to have a unique car until you need to find the unique parts that only came on these.
Yeah I heard they can pop off which would make it really easy to paint, I'll have to look more into it once it's warm enough to paint again. Everyone goes insane over tiny civics with 4cyl and no one wants to do anything to upgrade the far more powerful accords or especially crosstours.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah I heard they can pop off which would make it really easy to paint, I'll have to look more into it once it's warm enough to paint again. Everyone goes insane over tiny civics with 4cyl and no one wants to do anything to upgrade the far more powerful accords or especially crosstours.
thats what im saying,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts