Honda Crosstour Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I dropped it off at the body shop today. The guy said it will be done mid next week. Im gettinf it painted white and the bottom half matte black. Will be posting pictures when i get it installed hopefully i will have the whole kit before sept ends

·
Registered
761 Posts
I dropped it off at the body shop today. The guy said it will be done mid next week. Im gettinf it painted white and the bottom half matte black. Will be posting pictures when i get it installed hopefully i will have the whole kit before sept ends
Lookin' forward to pics K3 -- Do you mind me asking what the kit cost where you got it, and what it includes?

Cheers,
C.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Lookin' forward to pics K3 -- Do you mind me asking what the kit cost where you got it, and what it includes?

Cheers,
C.
i just got the rear lip for now, because ima get the front lip sometime when i get a little bit more money, because im going to 3m it.

rear lip cost me 440 CDN retails for like 600+ CDN. i got it from a buddy who works in honda.

·
Registered
761 Posts
i just got the rear lip for now, because ima get the front lip sometime when i get a little bit more money, because im going to 3m it.

rear lip cost me 440 CDN retails for like 600+ CDN. i got it from a buddy who works in honda.

You're in T-Dot right?
C.

·
Registered
422 Posts

Here you go guys! Finally got my rear lip done. Got it painted white and the lower part is matte black! All in all turned out really welll

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Now we just need a picture of the before. My concern is that there isn't enough of a difference between the stock underbody and the replacement "sporty" underbody kit.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That works. Thanks. And I agree, it does look better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great! I now have a good idea of what mine will look like when I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yea man that looks crazy. I ordered mines on ebay a couple of days ago but my CT is black so my options are either paint them black or leave em alone lol.

·
Registered
261 Posts

Here you go guys! Finally got my rear lip done. Got it painted white and the lower part is matte black! All in all turned out really welll

LOVES IT! HATES YOU! ;)

-fred

·
Registered
19 Posts
SIDE SHOT plz

Hey I am interested in getting it. Can you post profile shots so I can compare. That Honda Site is horrible you should be able to do a 360 on that image.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That looks really nice! Now you got me thinking about it since I have the same color as you!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts