Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just purchased a 2010 CT, EXL. Color is Gray, with Black interior. I have seen some of the 2013 CT's and really like the two-tone look, with the black coloring on the bottom. After doing some research, I found that you can add this underbody spoilter kit to the 2010 - 2012 models. So here is my question.... Has anyone ever seen an older model, Gray CT with this underbody spoiler kit? Would it look nice and show some contrast? Or, would it look the same as without (remeber the color of my CT is Gray)? I like the brushed look of the Underbody spoiler kit as well as the protection I would get. Just want to know if anyone has experience with this. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum!

I have not seen any '10s with the two tone look, so I could honestly not say. In theory... it seems like a pretty cool idea, then again, I would have to see it in person to Really make an honest opinion... which there in lies the crux... it's an opinion... and only yours matters in the end.

If you do decide to get it, or find one with it on.... post some pic's would love to see how it looks against the metal metallic of our CT's!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I will let you know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a photo of a '13, Polished Metal Metalic CT with the underbody spoiler kit

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Z looks like a sport car :) I don't know about others but I hated the look if the little lines on the side and the black trim helps hide it. There is another post where it was referred to as "garnish", I thought that was more correct.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like it! Just curious how they would look on mine, Metal Metallic color. I think good. Where did you order the kit from and who did the install?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts