Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is amazing how many albums you can put on a flash drive to use in a Crosstour instead of CD's! I will still keep 6 CD's loaded in the CD player because I have put albums together that have a beat that help keep me alert when I am driving, i.e., select ABBA tracks, Cajun music, etc.

We always carry a stack of CD's to play when we travel. I am using Windows Media Player to copy our CD's to a flashdrive. When I finish I will have ALL of our music on less than 50 % of one 8gb flashdrive. And a flashdrive is very tiny compared to one CD case.

Japanese music CD's (from Japan) have been a problem, but I was finally successful except for one classical album. I prefer Windows Media Player 10, but the Japanese CD's really fowled things up so I had to go back to version 11. I guess my computer doesn't like the Japanese characters.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It is amazing how many albums you can put on a flash drive to use in a Crosstour instead of CD's! I will still keep 6 CD's loaded in the CD player because I have put albums together that have a beat that help keep me alert when I am driving, i.e., select ABBA tracks, Cajun music, etc.

We always carry a stack of CD's to play when we travel. I am using Windows Media Player to copy our CD's to a flashdrive. When I finish I will have ALL of our music on less than 50 % of one 8gb flashdrive. And a flashdrive is very tiny compared to one CD case.

Japanese music CD's (from Japan) have been a problem, but I was finally successful except for one classical album. I prefer Windows Media Player 10, but the Japanese CD's really fowled things up so I had to go back to version 11. I guess my computer doesn't like the Japanese characters.

Also, with XM radio, you may never want to leave the vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts