Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool Video,
Makes you think how Precious are little planet is. When you really look at it Humans only can survive in a very thin amount of atmosphere. One slight change in this world and it’s like POOF what Humans

·
Registered
761 Posts
Cool Video,
Makes you think how Precious are little planet is. When you really look at it Humans only can survive in a very thin amount of atmosphere. One slight change in this world and it’s like POOF what Humans
Amazing how that plane can function at such an alti.
Notice the chase car that helps the plane with landing.

C.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The passenger is James May, one of the presenters of the excellent British Motoring show "Top Gear." If you like motorcars, and you have never seen this show, you should. It's on BBC, or in america, BBCA.

·
Registered
761 Posts
The passenger is James May, one of the presenters of the excellent British Motoring show "Top Gear." If you like motorcars, and you have never seen this show, you should. It's on BBC, or in america, BBCA.
I recognized him.....he does get around doesn't he.
Cool guy and cool show too.
C.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love Top Gear, Ithas to be the bset car show in the world. Have you seen the Ameican Top Gear.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Have you seen the Ameican Top Gear.
I have, and I hate it. The UK version is significantly better in my opinion.

This video is... Amazing. Breathtaking. Emotional. I have to agree with James May in that if everyone could experience what he experienced just one time in their life, everything would change.

Look for James May's Bughatti video from Top Gear on YouTube. That is another video of his that takes my breath away. Just amazing what that machine can do, and what resources it requires to do it. If you haven't seen it, pay close attention to what he says as he describes the vehicle's engine, air intake, fuel consumption, and tire life. Also take note of his emotional reaction to driving a production vehicle 250 MPH... he actually has difficulty breathing. Incredible.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love Top Gear, Ithas to be the bset car show in the world. Have you seen the Ameican Top Gear.
No, CM, I've not seen the US top gear yet but I do look forward to it.

and yes that Bughatti vid is simply awesome.
C.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The American Top Gear is just a poor imitation of the British original. Only one of the three U.S. presenters (Tanner Foust) has any cred. The other two guys (some lame comedian and a NASCAR nobody of some sort) offer little to the show. Almost everything on the U.S. show is just an imitation of what's been done before and done better on the British show. I am sorry to say it, but I predict an early demise for this show.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Since this thread has turned into a top gear thread, this has to be the best segment Jeremy has ever done. It still brings tears to my eyes. The thought of no high performance cars

When I win the power ball I putting A Vantage V12 in my garage

·
Registered
237 Posts
Chefmark... when you win the powerball, would you put one in my garage too? *O to dream!*

·
Registered
761 Posts
That awful to watch, Richard was in the hospital for a very long time recovering. Very lucky Man

Dream...you got that right
Thankfully Hammy is still here to joke about it.
He must have had 'The Big Guy' ridin' along with him that day for sure.:)

C.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Some say...

Well since this is a Top Gear thread, you'll recognize my new avatar! Fantastic show. I'd like to get one of those t-shirts that says "I am the Stig".
Not impressed with the new US version at all, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts