Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I've had a problem in which the stalk for turn signal switch will not stay engaged when making a right-hand turn. As I approach a turn, I'll push it up, only to have it immediately pop back out. I don't seem to have the problem when my high beams are on. And if I'm making a left turn, I have no problem whatsoever. Is this something that is easy to replace? Or is the dealer or garage going to have to do this one for me? I saw a video that demonstrated the replacement process on an older Accord, but I'm curious if this is a similar process on a CT. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently I've had a problem in which the stalk for turn signal switch will not stay engaged when making a right-hand turn. As I approach a turn, I'll push it up, only to have it immediately pop back out. I don't seem to have the problem when my high beams are on. And if I'm making a left turn, I have no problem whatsoever. have been really helpful Is this something that is easy to replace? Or is the dealer or garage going to have to do this one for me? I saw a video that demonstrated the replacement process on an older Accord, but I'm curious if this is a similar process on a CT. Thanks!
I'm also facing exactly the same problem. This thread is quite old, so you must have solved your problem. Can you please throw some light on the solution?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured I'd chime in here for anyone wanting to make this fix. I bought the replacement stalk and had it replaced in about 20 minutes. Removed a few screws to take the old one out, pulled the stalk, disconnected it, put it back, and the job was done.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Thanks for the update cjsebes. I always like it when someone closes the loop. You must have had a great feeling of satisfaction with this repair.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Figured I'd chime in here for anyone wanting to make this fix. I bought the replacement stalk and had it replaced in about 20 minutes. Removed a few screws to take the old one out, pulled the stalk, disconnected it, put it back, and the job was done.
I now have the same issue with my 2011 Pilot. I’ll give it a go and post my experience on changing it myself. Thanks for posting! I lo take pics if I can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts