Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L V6 AWD

I've got hyper-blinkers on the driver side, both bulbs work fine. Passenger side lights blink normal. Hazards lights, all four blink normal.

I attempted to replace the relay - but that did not fix the issue. (I tried all three relays near the fuse panel since the labeling and manual didn't really point me to which relay was for the turn signals).

Any help on what the issue could be?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Similar thing happened to me. Check the front side marker bulb. It's likely the one that's burned out, or disconnected causing an open circuit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
RMH, I'm following this for possible solution as well. Interesting, though, that your 2013 is AWD as my 2015 is 4WD.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I guess I should explain a little more what happened on my CT. It became apparent that the power that supplies the turn signal bulb is first routed thru the front (yellow) side-marker bulb. In my case the wire harness connector was disconnected. This made an incomplete circuit to the blinker bulb. I found out later that a work associate had recently replaced a headlight bulb and must have inadvertently unpluged the front side-marker connector. It would have been nice to know that after the 2 hours wasted trying to fix and running to the parts store for new bulbs. But yes a burnned out front side-marker bulb will also cause an incomplete circuit and a rapid flashing blinker.

·
Registered
76 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts