Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Aggiedog

What are the things you like better about the 13 compared to the 11 besides exterior looks?

Things i like better about the 2013 over 2011

1. no keys to start, Smart Entry and Smart Start (Standard)
2. two displays one for NAV and touchscreen display for radio only (NAV models)
3. Dont have to buy XM nomore it bluetooths pandora.
4. dont have to connect phone with AUX nomore music bluetooth in thru phone.
5. Right view Camera, covers entire blindside when you turn right turn signal on (Standard)
6. Rear Camera standard with 3 views instead of only 1 view
7. XM antenna looks better.
8. Navigation has traffic watch now.
9. LaneWatch when you swirve accross lane line, you get an alert if turn signal is not on. you also have a front collision warning if you get to close to somoone without apply breaks. you can turn this on or off.
10. You can switch gears with manual paddles on steering wheel.

Things better in 11 then 13

1. Verbal recognition is better when talking to car and giving commands
2. I think NAV map was easier to read
3. Cargo Cover not include with 2013 so take yours out of 11 if trading or ask salesman to throw one in with purchase, i took mine out my 2011.
4. Radio needs a firmware upgrade i belive, stops working now and i have to switch radio off and back on to start again.
5. the Nav/Radio computer boots up and take more time to work then 2011.

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
One other thing that the pre-2013's have is a better trailer hitch!

Major negative for me is the massive depreciation hit of trading in a car that is only a couple of years old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
depreciateing

One other thing that the pre-2013's have is a better trailer hitch!

Major negative for me is the massive depreciation hit of trading in a car that is only a couple of years old.
Yeah thats with anything the depriciation sucks.. but i can usually get the dealer to pay then entire balance off or close to it to go in even steven with another trade.. They will try at first sell to only give you what bluebook value is and you may owne 2-10 more thousand owe it. u can usually get them to give you 5-10 more for the car to bring down price of marked up retail price.. just a play with numbers really.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts