Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to tint the windows for my crosstour.

I do not want to spend a lot of money on it. I know you can put like stickers for $50 on the car... what do you think about that?

1. What do you recommend i do?
2. What product should I get?

I dont want to spend a lot of money, I just want it to look nice

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Sometimes funds are short for all of us. To do the windows as cheap as possible here is what I would suggest. Go to Ebay and do a search for CROSSTOUR WINDOW TINT. You will find precut window tint for about as low as $17.98 with free shipping. Then, go to WalMart and get the Window Tint Installation package, that comes with special liquid and squeegee, that will run $9.95. Now, for about $28 you have everything you need to install the tint on both front windows. I believe I paid around $110 for both my front windows at a tint shop. Watch a few YouTube videos on how to install window tint and then; go for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got mine done last weekend. Paid 65.00 for both front windows. They used Solar Guard film which according to everything I can find online is way better than 3M, and has some activated chip technology that keeps up to 98% of the heat out. Looks great. I went with 35% shade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks both for the responses...

jpappilli- do you have pics of ur windows? and did you have the shop install them for you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts