Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
The tint looks great. The wheels ...love the design, but I really like the hyper-silver or brushed alloy/aluminum look with pearl white.

Still, it is bad ass. Grats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
HFP Wheels

I have been looking for a good place to buy those wheels. Did you find a place online or local (I'm in Utah) since it seems they can be pretty expensive. Also did you have any problem with them working with the TPMS or changing the ride very much?

Since they are a 19" rim what tires did you opt to go with and have you been happy with them?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
What size?
Thank you.
I believe someone earlier said they were 19's, which looks about right since I have 20's on mine and they are very close.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like a clone to mine! which tires did you use?

·
Registered
13 Posts
what size tires did you guys use on your HFP's? I have a set and am getting ready to purchase the tires. The sticker that comes with them says 245/40/19 but that is the reco for the Accord, the CT needs a 245/50/19 or 255/50/19 (more options)

·
Registered
32 Posts
what size tires did you guys use on your HFP's? I have a set and am getting ready to purchase the tires. The sticker that comes with them says 245/40/19 but that is the reco for the Accord, the CT needs a 245/50/19 or 255/50/19 (more options)

I used 245/50/19 which is the proper size. I put them right next to my stock rims and tires and the height is the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts