Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think they are making the 2013 Crosstour look more like an Outback? I am specifically complaining about the black and chrome trim on the bottom all around the 2013 Crosstour.

The strange thing is, I like the dark trim accessories for the 2012 and prior Crosstours. The 2012 and prior dark accessory trim was attractive and discrete. The 2013 dark lower trim is obviously an attempt to just butch up the look of a hatchback. Does anyone else have an opinion?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Does anyone else think they are making the 2013 Crosstour look more like an Outback? I am specifically complaining about the black and chrome trim on the bottom all around the 2013 Crosstour.

The strange thing is, I like the dark trim accessories for the 2012 and prior Crosstours. The 2012 and prior dark accessory trim was attractive and discrete. The 2013 dark lower trim is obviously an attempt to just butch up the look of a hatchback. Does anyone else have an opinion?

I'm with you, don't care for the new trim. Guess they feel obligated to differentiate the CT from other years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts