Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing some looking around for replacement head units for my 2013 CT EX-L w/Nav and dual climate controls and have found something fantastic. It's from a company called Phoenix Automotive.
The concept is fantastic and I've been looking into some of the options that could possibly get one into my CT.
From everything I've seen up to this point, this device will allow the use of the upper screen, steering wheel controls, backup and blind spot cameras, and will take over the climate controls and allow for the upper display to still operate too.

The device I'm looking into is the one for the 2013-2017 Accord LINK.

Here is a video of one installed in a 9th Gen Accord (2013-2017)

The connectors and layout of the Stock CT radio matches the one for the Accord EXACTLY. I'll do some investigating around the specific pin outs, but I'm pretty confident they will match.

The one piece that is going to be very difficult to get a solution for is the mounting. This place currently does not have a plug and play solution, but they have said if they get 200 requests, they will research and produce one (I'm not hopeful that this would happen). I'm going to look into picking up a spare bezel from a scrap yard and see if there is a way to modify the bezel and 3D print some sort of adapter.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's insane, I'll be part of that 200. You should put this on the facebook group too to get some attention.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think part of the challenge is, it seems that when Honda made ALL of the Crosstours, they used the dash panel design from the 2010/2011/2012 Accords. And they never changed the design with they did the Crosstour "redesign" in 2013 (Aside from the addition of the Nav). They left it all the same. There are a few minor differences, but the overall design is the same. The Accord Dash had a major change in 2013, so it's why there is a huge difference between the 13 Accord/Crosstour. I think the solution may be to use the mounting system for the 2010-2012 Accord for the Crosstours

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
It looks nice, but they only make them for the 2003-2007 and 2013-2017 model years. I have a 2012 which leaves me out in the dark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts