Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crosstour Owners,

I only have about 8,000 miles on my Crosstour, but wanted to know:

1. How many miles do you currently have?
2. Worst part about the car?
3. Best part about the car?

Just wanted to see what other people had.....

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've had my 2010 CT one year today. I have 23,500 miles on it.
The worst thing I can think of is that I wish I had the nav system and the back up camera.
the best thing is that I still like driving it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a 2010, with 5500 miles
The worst thing about the car is that I have to constantly hold the steering wheel or it will drift. ( even though I did get a wheel alignment)
The best thing is the comfort and sitting up high.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1. I have a 2012 CT EXLN with 750 miles on it.
2. I wouldn't necessarily call it the "worse" thing, but something that definitely takes getting used to and adjustment is the blind spots left and right because of the rear pillars on the CT.
3. The quality of the ride (after having CR-Vs for the last 13 years) and the look of the Polished Metal Metallic are tied in my mind.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I have 10,067 km on my 2011 exl nav i love everything about it except its black and scratches easy going to get white next time LOL

·
Registered
622 Posts
2010 EXL Navi 21,000 miles

poor rear vision while on the road, (back up camera makes backing up easy)

Definitely the comfort of the vehicle especially on trips

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Steve -

I've got a 2012 EXL with Navi. Currently, it's right around 2,200 fantastic miles behind the rear view mirror.

If there is a worse thing, it would be that the Navigation system doesn't have traffic or weather.

The best thing is how I feel when I'm about ready to get behind the wheel and drive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2010, with 5500 miles
The worst thing about the car is that I have to constantly hold the steering wheel or it will drift. ( even though I did get a wheel alignment)
The best thing is the comfort and sitting up high.
CrosstourJed, I have to agree with you. The light touch steering makes it difficult with the drift. Are we the only ones with this problem?

·
Registered
621 Posts
CrosstourJed, I have to agree with you. The light touch steering makes it difficult with the drift. Are we the only ones with this problem?
I believe this was an early problem that was addressed and fixed in some of the member's crosstours here.

A quick search on the board should reveal those discussions.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
14,000 on a 2010 4wd + Navi.

My only beef is that they didn't put the same Navi as Acura so no real time traffic info (at least as of the last time I checked- XM said not supported).

Best: Super quiet ride (so blasting music loud sounds even BETTER eheheh).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not to be negative but the ONE thing that really bothers me is....the visibility of the rear window...I did not lease the NAVI package and every time I go to back up...and need to see its a LITTLE difficult especially parking in NYC. :eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
'10 EX/L w/Nav 4WD 15,000 mi

I absolutely love this car, and I've owned a lot of them so that's a tall statement coming from me.

I don't have any gripes about it at all. Sure you can always think of more features you'd like to see but that also equals more $. I know a lot of people complain about the rear view, but I honestly have never had a problem with it. I have the backup cam, but never look at it cuz I always forget. If you have a problem with the rear view its cuz you're not using your side mirrors. That's all I ever use and I never have any trouble. Originally my wife had that same gripe, but as soon as she started using the side mirrors she had no more complaints. I know I will probably catch some heat for this cuz it seems like I'm stating the obvious, but it really is that simple...I promise!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts