Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My husband is 6'8" and after thorough research, the Crosstour is coming in close to #1 with front leg room.

I would like to hear from someone who is of a similar height to my husband that owns a crosstour. Are you able to fit children behind the drivers seat when you have the seat all the way back? Is the second row able to be slid front/back?

This is a big decision for us, as we currently have an Odyssey, and he just doesn't hit when driving it. We only have one vehicle (he has a work vehicle) so he is only driving it on the weekends.

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same Problem

I am 6'6" 240lbs and had a horrible time finding a car with enough leg and head room. Most of my length is in my legs and this has plenty of leg and head room and I can still fit my brother in law who is 5'10" behind me and still be comfortable. Most other cars have a chopped down roof and the head room is horrible i.e. Suburban and Tundra. But this has vehicle is very large inside and thats why I chose it.

I also drove the Venza but found the same problem that you sat to close like a minivan and it wouldn't be comfortable for very long.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm only 6'1", but I'm mostly 'Torso'. I have visibility issues in most vehicles (can't see signal lights when at the stop line), and can see fine from the driver's seat of the Crosstour, with headroom. Our choice was based on the fact that my 5'3" wife can also see out of it great . . . add in the memory seats/mirrors that our EX-L has, and nobody complains that they have to reset everything after the other one drives. ;)

Also, with the driver's seat all the way down and back (the way I drive), I can sit behind it comfortably.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks! That was my concern. My husband puts the seat all the way back, and leans it back pretty far as well when he drives. Most vehicles (like the Tahoe) have ZERO room to put a child in the back seat once he is in the drivers seat.

And with baseball equipment and things like that - we want to make sure we have enough room in the cargo area as well.

Our main reason for going from the 2012 Odyssey to the Crosstour is the fact that we live in the country. After the last snow storm, when I couldn't get up my driveway and ended up leaving the van in the front yard over night, I decided it was enough and we need an AWD.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am 6'5 and was surprised to find that the Odyssey had no legroom up front and I could not comfortable drive it. I purchased the Crosstour instead and was very happy with the legroom both front and back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts