Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My 2012 decided to have both sun visors start drooping within 1 week of each other failing.

Question is, are they the same as the ones in the Accord?

I ask as there does not seem to be much of an aftermarket for the CT. So I wanted to know if I can substitute, and if I do, are there any pitfalls? Also is there a more reasonably priced replacement out there ?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I cannot find a cross reference for the sun visor to other models in my research. The sun visor part numbers for the Crosstour (mine is MY15, EX, K24) is unique to the Crosstour. They are about $100, each. That does not mean that one from another line would not work, it's just that the part numbers do not cross reference to any other model.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I cannot find a cross reference for the sun visor to other models in my research. The sun visor part numbers for the Crosstour (mine is MY15, EX, K24) is unique to the Crosstour. They are about $100, each. That does not mean that one from another line would not work, it's just that the part numbers do not cross reference to any other model.
Most likely any will bolt up, but there may be material, color and functionality differences.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info, I guess I don't need to be so cheap and just order the damn part but I would hate to find out later any old civic or accord visor would work too :)

thanks again for your input

1 - 4 of 4 Posts